Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Godley's Forsythe makes decision on next level



Maci Forsythe is just one of those players that you enjoy watching play and over the years, I've watched her continue to not only add things to her game but also elevate the positives she already showed me countless times with her Lady Big Dogs club squad. One thing she could always do is shoot the long ball, that was apparent the initial time I saw her but her ability to catch and shoot from bta kept getting better as well as her midrange but probably the thing that impresses me more than anything else is how she has been able to create her shot and take defenders off the dribble because if you can shoot the long and mid-range well and add attacking the basket with defenders on you, well that's sort of hard to handle

After weighing several options and where she'd like to play, Forsythe has decided on Mary Hardin Baylor and here's why. " I liked the size of the campus and just felt at home there when I first visited. I am looking forward to continuing my education while playing basketball, meeting my new teammates and the direction of the program" said Forsythe

It appears the direction of the program is going to be strong as MHB has landed some very talented young ladies from the Houston area, Kendall Rollins and Melissa Rodriguez and now that Forsythe has decided that's where she will be playing, it appears that offensively this team will definitely be something to see in the future