Saturday, October 17, 2015

'17 Dove ready to help Saginaw fly higher this season


2017 is a very talented class throughout the state of Texas and if you follow me, I said it was a monster class and that was before any of these talented players were in high school. No matter where I look, it seems like another blossoming star appears and over the summer, I had a chance to see yet another,5'9 guard Alexis Dove (Texas Fire) do several things that caught my eye

Off the bat, I loved watching her play the passing lanes but the more I watched her the more I saw the variety of things she could do offensively like score off of the dribble, with either hand and drop the mid and long range consistently, let me also add she attacked and scored while taking contact

Dove had a great HS season last year for Saginaw averaging double digits and I'm sure she'll putting up numbers again this season so I can't wait to see her team down the road, in fact Alexis' younger sister Aniyah is a freshman this season so I'll definitely be on te lookout for her but until then, here's a highlight of Alexis' Super Sophomore Season

ALEXIS DOVE