Saturday, October 3, 2015

2015 Texas Invitational loaded again for Nov 19-21


The 2015 Texas Invitational will have a little bit of everything this season featuring some of the areas top squads, if you read my blog you'll see I've already touched on some of local squads but some of the schools want to show they're just not in the rebuilding mode. Alyssa Okoene (North Shore) exploded and elevated her game to go along with her 6'3 height over the summer and many coaches jumped on the bandwagon for this exciting player I've been raving about the past two seasons but at the end of the day North Carolina is where she decided she wanted to go read more

Kyler Wyatt (Cy Fair) is one of those success stories I love seeing and writing about, I've been watching her since she was about 9 or 10 and one thing you could never teach that she always had was heart and when I hashtag this #sizedontmatter she is definitely one to think about as she has become one of the top defensive guards in the state, both teamed up with the Houston Lady Phenoms this summer and Wyatt's accomplishments gave her an opportunity to get on the map, via 290 West she will be playing for Prairie View after high school

You have some action coming at you, I'll try and break down at least 10 squads over the week as I crank things up to another level but here are the teams that are playing

TEXAS INVITATIONAL