Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13-18



Monday, Memorial travels to Mayde Creek in a District 19 match-up which could go a long way to determine who get's in the playoffs. Katy Taylor and Seven Lakes appear to in the lead, however Memorial, Cinco Ranch and Mayde Creek aren't throwing in the towel, problem is only four of the five will make it.
Tuesday at Klein Forest, straight off their consolation championship at Spring Branch Invitational and also getting a chance to see Spring. This is another game that could be a factor on who makes the playoffs in District 13, Klein Collins and Dekaney are locks!


Spring Seniors Lee and Davis looking to make playoffs this season


Wednesday at North Shore, who won their second major this weekend, I know it ain't golf  but I also know I shouldn't use ain't. Their opponent is Westside, HISD Tournament winner and Spring Branch runner-up

Thursday at Dueitt Middle School, primarily to see a kid I'll be writing about over the next few years, Bernesha Peters who plays for Bailey, notice how I was so, so right about the BIG THREE, that's why I'm the GURU


Friday, I'm in Lake Charles for the Rumble In The Bluff, highlight game is state ranked Pfluggervile vs nationally ranked Westbury Christian, yeah I'm driving a couple of hundred miles to see them be tested, I am crazy :)