Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More Future Stars for "Da Shore"



I haven't seen Adrianna Jackson play, however I've heard great things about this young lady from Cunningham Middle School. The word is she and another young lady will follow and hopefully continue what two other North Shore stars from Cunningham, Williams and Bedford, are doing.



Chastity Patterson is only in the sixth grade, however the poise this young kid possesses, the slender size with long arms, the ponytail, she reminds me of someone.





LOL, now I remenber. My daughter came back quick as well. I saw this kid play in the summer, I knew she was young but didn't realize she was this young. One thing I do know is she can drain it, stepping on the court cold, she proceeded to go around the world, nailing the first two, barley missing one and finishing up. Then it dawned me I had a camera with video