Sunday, December 5, 2010

Aldine Final Four

It's always great to meet new people, especially those who take the time to give you information. Donnell Hayden has two gifted daughters, one playing at Baylor and the other at Dallas Lincoln. I want to personally thank him for keeping me in the loop. Lincoln won the Aldine Tournament, defeating Harker Heights. Breanna finished with 13 points, Camesha Turner had 17, both were All Tournament and Alisha Washington was MVP.


Lincoln vs Kingwood Park










Klein Oak vs Kingwood Park









Smiling Faces

This youthful bunch from Summer Creek has a lot of basketball left in them and opposing teams should take notice. Like I always say, don't let the smiling faces fool you







Let me also give a special thanks to Aldine's Ms. Richetti for all the help she given me throughout the years at the Campbell Center