Friday, December 17, 2010

Cy Falls beats Cy Fair

You want action? You want suspense? Maybe you might want to see if history can be made as Cy Fair has owned their district for as long as I can remember and I don't recall them losing many district games, in fact none over the past 6 years. Led by one of the best players to come out of this area, Cassie Peoples, the Bobcats aren't ready to hand anything to anyone because as you know BFND!


Cy Falls is the #1 team in the state and have their own ideas about what's up. With that ever entertaining announcer always looking for some action and adventure, this video will never get old





Story will be up later tonight   UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT

Also I will be in Lake Charles tomorrow, so follow the action either on the TWITTER or the GPR WEBSITE



Check out the link above for the story, here are more pics and video




Cassie Peoples was honored prior to the game for being named to the USA U18 team last summer


This kid get's her shot off in more ways than any player I have ever seen



Macy Moore went completely off the third quarter, read the story

Kit looking mighty serious


Did I mention Macy went COMPLETELY off?



All I can say is WOW!




Sedalia Ellis going COAST to COAST 5 times






From Empire State of Mind, Jay Z says "me I gotta plug a special and I got it made,
If Jeezy's payin LeBron, I’m paying Dwayne Wade", then I can plug Sedalia's dads club team and I ain't paying nobody, however.................

 
 


Two things that stand out from this video. One, Thanksgiving is over and two, I told you the ball was going to Kit. Not only am I a Guru, I studied from The Amazing Kreskin! All I can say is the Ellis family showed out tonight. The old man punched me, the little brother talked noise all night and what can I say about Sedalia that I haven't said!