Thursday, March 22, 2018

2021 Gracee Smith sends a message as she closes freshman season on fire


I've watched this young lady for almost two seasons and if you don't know me and what I do, you need to utilize the archives and search bar on here and my website and observe all of the talented young players over the years that I've said would be playing at the next level as well as beyond and after seeing Gracee Smith shoot that ball in the 7th grade, I knew she was on the right track

Fast forward to end of freshman season at Arcadia High in Missouri where the talented PG averaged 13 ppg and helped lead her team to the playoffs where she upped that to 15 ppg and was one game away from heading to the state tournament. She'll be doing her thing with Southeast Dynasty over the club season but here's a treat as seeing is believing

GRACEE SMITH VIDEO