Monday, March 12, 2018

Nicholls State proves to be #BOTH as they win 2018 Southland Conference Tournament


I just tweeted about being " lucky and good" a few days ago and this time #BOTH came into play for Nicholls State as they simply capped some amazing performances and comebacks to head to the NCAA Tournament. Oddly enough, this may not have happened as they opened Day 2 against Texas A&M Corpus Christi in a battle and having the ball with the shot clock off and only a few seconds left in te game, an ill advised missed 3 that fortunately turned into an offensive rebound that saved the day because the script could've changed right there


I've been working on my vertical so my knees are sore and I didn't get a lot of pictures but the picture in my head had Lamar up in the semis 21-11 and to be honest, I thought it was over but the fire and never quit attitude from #GeauxColonels enable them to win come from behind games against both Lamar and Stephen F Austin to head the NCAA war so if you weren't there and had a chance to be, you definitely missed some exciting and entertaining basketball and the fight to the finish over and over was something to see. Great job and good luck but importantly, thanks to all for their effort

SOUTHLAND RECAP