Wednesday, May 3, 2017

5'10 Kayla White puts on scary good performance at Boo


If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know my favorite original quote is "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" and you should know because it's pinned there for a reason. Speaking of pinned, I'm multi-tasking at another event and read all this buzz going across the web about a player from Texas pinning shots on the backboard and scoring at will at Boo Williams and to know surprise it was Kayla White (DFW Elite EYBL)

I knew this young lady was special when she was in the 7th grade so me knowing is one thing, it always helps when the players are showing on the floor and a capacity crowd of college coaches saw her go completely off  in game one dropping five deep threes and 19 points to open things up. The scoring barrage continued over the next three games and the only thing that slowed the young lady down was food poisoning before the final game and she still was just shy of double digits averaging around 15 for the event

I just did a piece on her a few weeks ago, as I stated earlier I've been following this young lady for a very long time and watched her progression over the years, so when you're ultra athletic and can play basketball, not to mention shoot the ball from anywhere on the court, trust me, you're looking at someone special. Check out the link below and be ready to catch this young lady down the stretch because when I hashtag LEGIT, I'm not doing it just to be doing it

READ MORE