Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Texas 2017 MDAA squad has players I called in MS


I thought this picture would be appropriate since Chennedy Carter will be attending Texas A&M and my daughter graduated from there so let me just throw this out on the players from Texas that will be playing in it. I caught Carter with Arlington Swoosh as an 8th grader and I knew she would be a D1 player however after joining DFW Elite her game just took off and resume is mind boggling

2017 MDAA TEAM

The same can be said for Alexis Morris who I first saw with the Houston Hoops and when you have the "it" factor at a young age, she too was in the 8th grade, well I just knew she be in the running for an MDAA selection. Jade Williams and Kianna Williams had it early as well, both were in the 8th grade too but when Williams expanded her game bta at 6'3, she became a nightmare to defend while Williams just gives defensive players nightmares period

Deauzya Richards sold me on day 1 when I saw her wearing some orange shoes, I was so impressed I bought me a pair but my game was long behind me as I watched her continue to elevate hers and as she has helped lead her team to state this season, well nothing she has accomplished has surprised me. Chastity Patterson is one of those players I called BCS in the 6th grade or earlier, Courtney Williams, Brooke McCarty and of course my daughter when she was 5 yrs old but nevertheless, I was right and just use the search bar and type in their names, I gotta roll but this 2010 video on Patterson......