Monday, February 27, 2017

Kindallyn Reece commits #GPRUnderTheRadar

So many times talented players fall through the cracks for whatever reason and believe I've seen this happen countless times so when I found out Kindallyn Reece (New Waverly Bulldogs) was still available, I knew she wouldn't be long after I got on board. The young lady has been impressing me since I first coached her in middle school, I watched her steal the show at a Ganon Baker Camp I was covering and I knew with her length and athleticism, she would definitely play ball somewhere so when Coach Darrick Matthews (University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma) told me he was in need of a scoring guard, I suggested he check this video out




Video doesn't tell the complete story however this young lady averaged 27/9 and 6 for the Bulldogs and standing a hair under 5'10, you got to trust me on her upside. The fit was just right on both ends and I'm truly happy she landed on her feet