Sunday, August 9, 2015

Heavy hitters line up in '17 class for I-45 Shootout



I called the 2017 group from Texas a MONSTER class when I caught a glimpse of many of the players in middle school like Chasity Patterson, Deauzya Richards, Alexis Morris who I said even back then were LEGITIMATE Top 100 players who were going to be on the short list for MDAA honors and I believe all are listed somewhere in the Top 20 o most national services

I also said the Suber twins, Kiana and Briana, Lexi Gordon and Chennedy Carter had BCS written all over them and that Arianna Whitfield was close, so as the song continues to play, my lyrics haven't changed as these young ladies will be on hand for the I-45 Shootout September 6th at Lutheran North

Several other standouts will be there from various classes, I'll drop some 18s on you when I get a chance