Friday, May 25, 2012

Grimes Doesn't Let Size Keep Her From Next Level


One thing I hate is excuses which is why I won't be asking why I wasn't provided rosters when parents start calling or emailing me, I'll just pass the buck. Chelsi Grimes isn't 5 feet tall, no matter which angle you measure her from however when you measure her heart on the court, it will be off the charts. I know we've had three other players sign which means over 80 players from the area that will play at the next level. I still have plenty more to write about from the Houston Insiders Basketball Classic however I had to give a special s/o to a young lady who never complained or made excuses but played the game the way it is meant to be played. After playing a big part in why Cy Woods became one of areas top programs, All District point guard Grimes will be doing her thing at Millsaps College. If you Google her name, you will also find out that basketball is only one of her many talents and I was astounded when I heard her powerful voice but then again after watching what she did on the court for many years, I probably shouldn't have been