Monday, May 21, 2012

2017 Provides A Glimpse

JORDAN OCHOA

At only 5'0 tall, Jordan Ochoa (Hoops-Rodriguez) stands among the giants as she will be one of those young ladies I will be writing a lot about from the 2017 class. She can shoot the long ball, handle the rock and like Bonecrusher,  she is never scared which is good enough for her to play on not only the JV but varsity teams as well for her club.



I'm keeping track of all the 7th graders who are doing damage this season but I thought I would start the GPR Certified Houston Insiders Basketball Classic review on the 7th graders that are playing up, up and away while not just being there but making their presence felt. Julia Schwanke's grandfather starred on the court at A&M and she likes my daughter which was good enough for a story however there is always another story and her ability on the court has her high on my 2017 list as she joins, well click on the link to  read more