Monday, May 21, 2012

Insiders Basketball Classic Closes With A Bang

1st Place DFW-D Walk/Black

If you don't remember anything I have ever said like the game stars at the one, it's not what you do, it's who you do it against and there is a major difference between getting exposure and being exposed, please remember this. TEXAS is a big state and HOUSTON is a big city, throw that in with my ability to recognize things  some may not be able to see and you have some great stories coming about all the talented players I had a chance to view over the weekend and I'm talking about more than 10.  DFW D-Walk and DFW Black reached the finals in the WNBA Division and decided not to play each other, D Walk was already playing with only six players so that made complete sense. My out of town friends came into town and left with some hardware also as Austin Elite won 2ND place while the Texas Hustle took the Consolation prize in that same WNBA division. As I recuperate from this exciting and entertaining weekend, please stay tuned as more stories will be popping up about not only the stars of today but the future of not only Houston GBB, but the state as well.