Friday, November 18, 2011

GPR's Fantastic Friday Player-Shernise Robertson


Cy Falls is one of the most explosive teams in the STATE. I have said it before and I'll say it again, this squad has 5 players that can drop 20 on you on any given night and not too many teams can say that. Not too many teams can say they have a player like Shernise Robertson and let me back track a bit. Prior to last season, Robertson was a Chronicle Preseason All Greater Houston however an injury sent her to the sidelines which opened the door for Sedalia Ellis to run the point. When Robertson came back, she was providing offense off the bench and she played that part to a tee and was a big reason for Cy Falls (38-2) record last season. Fast forward to this season, she has put some highlight stuff together that is Sports Center worthy and if you witnessed her performance against Desoto, a team I feel has one of the best back courts in the state, try this on for size. 26 points, 14 in the first quarter including 3 threes, not to mention 5 assists. Cy Falls already has three signed D1 players and I told you another would be signing later. Those cute little free magazines don't give you what I do, useful information, so coaches here's a freebie that you can use, this kid is a LEGITIMATE D1 player and I give her my "GURU" stamp of approval!



Here's a young lady from up the road. If you want to see why she's smiling, check out what she did earlier in the day GPR