Sunday, August 29, 2010

Games Galore Wrap Up

First of all, thanks to the Games Galore staff for inviting me and a double thanks to my man, Coach V, for the hospitality. We used to have an old saying in my trash talking basketball days and that was"I'll play you barefoot on asphalt, concrete or rocks in the heat of summer", so it's no problem for me to go out and see talent, especially the young kids we have coming up. The Class of 2005 set the stage as far as next level players in the Houston area, 2012 appears to be the next super class and from what I'm seeing from a super group of area players in the Class of 2013, four are already on HG's watch list, and an equally loaded Class of 2014 starring the "MRT" trio of Mc Carty, Rivera and Turner, I'll have plenty to write about. Now that's an A-Team! I amaze myself sometimes (lol)
You had kids enjoying themselves, watching their sisters, well most of the time


The Chosen One was their to support her old teammates and friends and I'm also sure she was checking the action out as well.



I love this picture and what it shows me is the changing of the GUARD! Taylor Schippers is in her last season before lighting them up in Stillwater folks, however we still have Brittney Branch, who it seems like I have known forever.




Nash and Longley are on my bomb squad list, they can drop em from all over




Brittany Houle is ready to lead Waller as far as she can while Adrian Phillips will team with Branch and Longley at Clear Creek to try and make a run this season






In all, Klein Collins, St Pius and the Alodia team were the "Cream of the Crop" however there was plenty of talent at Games Galore. Also, follow GPR,Girls Prep Report on , Twitter and Facebook. The twitter account will be on the website and I will be able to keep you updated without leaving your home when I'm doing my GOTW! To all the parents, player and coaches, good luck and may the best team win!