Sunday, July 16, 2017

DFW Elite Nike 14U #FlavaJam shows stars of the future


Let me tell you something, if this your first time familiarizing yourself would me or what I do, don't be shocked at some of things I say because I definitely mean them but more importantly your only concern should be that I know what I'm doing and I know what I'm talking about and when I associate things such as being counted out like I have been for so many times, it's refreshing to see a 14U squad competing in a NATIONAL 17U event and like me, they keep coming at you with a vengeance. Zyniah Thomas, Mya Willaims and Carolynn Washington all pictured above are three very talented young ladies. Thomas and Washington have landed on my Tip Sheets, both are explosive guards that simply don't know what the word quit means while Williams power on the inside against older players was definitely a treat  to see

Jasmine Shavers has "big time" written all over her and when your hand time enables me to change SD cards before you come down, that in itself should tell you something but watching her create in traffic is huge at this stage. Callie Cooper is definitely a HOOPER, so much energy on both ends and can score but the energy doesn't stop there. Z'Mya Cox, Theasia Ebron and Keyanna White all bring heat and they're all DYNOMITE bit I'm serious, this group of 2021 players will enter high school ready to prove something, they've battled against some of the top players in te state and country and they're not afraid of anything, just like me so with all that being said, Kayden Prox got the Tip Sheet nod from Flava Jam

READ MORE