Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 1 #I10LiveShowcase was solid with more action today


The best way to do something, at least for me is to write it , that way there's no confusion on where I stand on certain issues and over the past week, I have to admit I have seen some of the best basketball that I've seen over the last few seasons. Starting of with the Super 64, then Flava Jam and closing with Prime Time's Grand Finale while I was "camping out" in the Metroplex area, watching the action, talent and energy at Day 1 of the Phenoms I-10 Live Showcase was simply the icing on the cake

Be ready for a barrage of info, sort of like that barrage of long ball shooting I witnessed Clutch City Bowman's squad dropped on me yesterday but here's how it will go, Tip Sheets from each event mentioned, that's FOUR, as well as dropping one on the GPR Under The Radar players so always remember, "if I ain't got a roster I ain't sayin nothin bout ya" so I've said this several ways from correct grammar to dropping it when I was BOTH but needless to say, when I drop it, I'm on point, no agenda whatsoever so be ready and always remember to bring it on the court