Sunday, September 13, 2015

Johnson era set to begin as Crosby sits pretty in 5A


Okay fasten your seat belts for one top freshman in the country, Briauna Johnson. She may not be a household name yet but you just have follow my consistency, 100% so far, on telling you how it is . The Under The Radar player should create plenty of buzz immediately because she has several tools you just can't teach on top of that, she's ready to run with the big girls, well that's something she's been doing since the 6th or 7th grade

This is a star studded 5A squad that has the "capability" to run with with the top 6A schools when you look at who's driving the Carr as in Sydney Carr (HBU) one of my top players in the Texas 2016 class, I only go by what I see and she definitely showed me she was legit years ago. Another 2016 player who is unheralded and underrated probably should be, no definitely should have been on many schools short list is the electrifying Shannon Jones who was one of those middle school Lady Phenoms I raved about in the pink attire

Paris Netherly got some national buzz over the summer, she's among my Top 2018's in the state as well and that group in itself is going to create plenty of problems if they stay healthy and the killing part is that they have several other players who have the "go to girl" capability and mindset