Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Matlock ready to solve more cases at BigTyme Fall Finish


There's an old saying that hold true sometimes "a picture is worth a thousand words" and since I have thousands of pictures, like my man Corey said about me having stories stacked, I can keep them coming without even watching another game for a very long time, I'm not switching from the theme of 2014 players just yet, so let's throw Charisma Matlock in the hunt as she get's ready for her junior season at Skyline


Matlock caught my eye at the Tyrone Johnson Classic back in June, above with Jasmine Glee, Christina Propes and my friend of many moons Coach Irving Butler. She continued to impress at the Big State Flava Jam and at 5'10, I think her versatility will take her a very long way.

Matlock will be at the Big Tyme Fall Finish along with teammate Stabresa McDaniel (DFW T-Jack) along with several other outstanding players as I get a look at another solid team from R2, coming off of a 28-5 record last season

Remember Girlz Prep Report is the official media partner for the Fall Finish and like I always love to say, no one does it like I do.

Keep in mind that the early bird special ends next Friday
BigTyme Fall Finish


Colleges that subscribe to my scouting service will receive an added bonus
INFO