Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2016 players better be Ready

Alaysia Ready


Banned in the USA, First Amendment and several other things sometimes pop in my head and although I believe several people have probably disagreed with me over the years, at the end of the day  I think they probably came to the conclusion I was right.

I called the 2012 class years ago, not to mention the numerous middle school ballers that impressed me so much that they are now considered among the top players in the country, so here's a trifecta for you. 2014,2015 and 2016 are LOADED and I'm talking about Otis from the Andy Griffith show loaded.

I never want to miss anyone, sometimes I do, but the percentages say this, don't roll the dice against me when I tell you something and when I say you are in for some exciting youngstas coming up, be ready.

I gave you three of the top guards from the area, Faith Cook, Angela Harris and Erika Sidney. I've given you three off the top players over 6'0 from the state, Lauren Cox, Joyner Holmes and Natasha Mack Now I'm throwing Alaysia Ready from the Arkansas Mavericks at you as I "flip-flop" through the classes.

I think I just mentioned something about how the 2014 group of Mavericks impressed me so much at not only Big State Flava but Basketball on the Bayou also. Well low and behold, let me use a phrase from way way back "lookie here what I found"



Alaysia will be teaming up with 2014 standout Taylor Lewis at Central High in Little Rock but on September 29th-30th, I'll get a chance to see her live at the BigTyme Fall Finish. Remember early bird specials are still in effect and GPR is the official media partner. College coaches don't forget about your discount if you are a subscriber to Girlz Prep Report.

Early Bird Special