Monday, September 24, 2012

Morris and Powell give DFW Top 2017 backcourt

Alexis Morris

Alexis Morris and Breah Powell are teaming up to play with DFW Swift Elite and as DFW's own Corey Hegwood pointed out, this will be one of if not the most dangerous backcourts in the country, read more

Breah Powell

First of all, I know some people will wonder how I know this and believe it has nothing to do with what my crystal ball said, these  two young ladies showed me that even though they are still in middle school, they will be two of the top prospects from the 2017 class and they would contribute on most high school teams right now and I'm talking in a big way. If you've been following my blog, I have stated numerous times that I will be the BigTyme Fall Finish this weekend so expect a whole lot of stories on not only these two young ladies but some other talented ballplayers coming up as well