Saturday, September 29, 2012

San Antonio represents at Fall Finish camp

Jackie Anderson

I have a habit of staring at times because sometimes I see players a couple of times and when they're younger and I start having flashbacks of plays I remember them making and so forth and so on but when I hear the name, everything falls into a place. Call it a gift or curse, it doesn't matter but the thing that does matter is the satisfaction I get from the progression I witness. I caught Jackie Anderson a few years ago in a high school tournament down in Houston playing for Antonian and I saw a lot of potential in the young lady and based on what she did last night at the Fall Finish camp it appears I was correct


San Antonia has emerged on the scene over the past few years as a city loaded with next level players for many different levels and Trei Terain will suit up for the South Texas Hoyas after the camp to give you a glimpse of what I'm saying