Friday, December 2, 2011

Gene Hackerman Invitational-N Texas vs Oregon State


Brittany Hudson got my attention when she was still in middle school. I was amazed at her uncanny ability to things most players her size weren't supposed to do. As she enters her final collegiate season, I'm still amazed watching her play. North Texas went up against Oregon State, known for their high octane offense and this was a battle from the start as my long day was starting to wear me down after my bout with the flu. Like anything else, I needed something to pump me up and Hudson helped raise my energy level as I watched hers go on and on and on.



This was a good game, it was up and down, back and forth and it kept you in suspense until the final moments which saw the Eagles hold on to win 60-53. Hudson led North Texas with 16 points followed by Jasmine Godbolt with 15




Earlysia Marchibanks was everywhere for the Beavers as she led all scorers with 19 points. You also might want to remember this name, Ali Gibson. I hadn't seen the kid in a couple of years but she's showing lot's of poise for a freshman