Saturday, December 3, 2011

Katy Nike Classic-Final Four Saturday


Several stories are coming up from today's action including 


(1)Tyler Gilbert and Akunna Elonu going completely off today


(2) Elsik's "Big Three", all three are still unsigned, all three are in my Top 30 and all three can play at the next level and I will bet my rep on that!


(3)Another story will involve a brief conversation with Veja Hamilton who didn't shoot the ball like the player I said a case could be made for her being a Top 100 player on opening day. She assured me things would be different, they were! 


(4)How about Cy Falls winning the whole thing?  Not only did they do it, they did  it like I anticipated after seeing what Loryn Goodwin brought to the table opening day. Needless to say, their match-up at Dekaney on Wednesday will determine who the top team in the area is right now.


In case you missed the games, VYPE did a live broadcast of the 3rd place game and the championship


THIRD PLACE

CHAMPIONSHIP



Let me also thank VYPE for the plugs and for interviewing me at halftime. The stories will start coming out tomorrow, enjoy the games.