Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mansfield Rotary Ready To Unleash Excitement

KYRA LAMBERT
I've made mention on how I wish I could clone myself on various occasions and I'm sure this might cause some to think I've totally flipped however I've never been one to not say something without a logical explanation. The Mansfield Rotary and Sandra Meadows Classic are going on at the same time and when you look at the talented teams, potential match-ups and individual talented players that you really want to see playing against others of that same caliber, then you may understand my reasoning. Kyra Lambert (2015) and Mackenzie Calvert (2014) form one of the best back-courts in the state for Cibolo Steele. How good are they? Lambert is one of the top freshmen in the country and Calvert committed to Baylor in the 8th grade, that alone tells you enough

JALEA BENNET

I saw TABC  #12 Mansfield Timberview play in the Katy Tournament earlier this month and this young team. only three seniors, is loaded with talented players including JaLea Bennet. Baseline to baseline action to say the least and I expect the same from #3 Pfluggerville who is always exciting to watch. Other Top 25 teams from 4A and 5A include Amarillo, Cedar Hill, Summit, Seguin and of course Canyon who more times than not has a say in who goes to Austin. Maybe a hologram will work!

BRACKETS