Monday, December 17, 2018

San Antonio Lady Hoops shine @passthaball #Super60


Many of you just popped on the scene and don't have anything to reference back and often depend on advice from those who shouldn't be giving it. I remember arguing the case that Texas talent was as good as any and this 15 years ago and one of the "heavy hitters" told me they could evaluate with their eyes clothes and my response was, I believe because evidently YOU AIN'T LOOKING !!!!
I make it a point to watch everyone at this stage, I've seen several players just excel and blow up in a span of six months to a year so watching kids over and over showing things that impress me is always a plus and the San Antonio Lady Hoops is definitely a must catch team for me. Emery Black and Layla Conley grabbed my attention immediately, Aysia Proctor was out during that initial encounter however when I saw her I already knew and all three of those young ladies made the opening Tip Sheet

READ MORE

2024

Abby Smith- you can't teach some thing on the court, fight and never quitting because she is a battler, she showed it on both ends but rebounding and not afraid to go after lose balls was pretty neat for me to see because it's a base. Nice shot, good upside

Calyssa Sevier-another think you can't teach is BB-IQ and when you can think the game, you're in the game, trust me on that. Good job at creating for herself and teammates, made the right plays and passes and showed she could score

Maddison McKinnon- the more I see her, the more she shows me and initially she was doing damage in the open court however since then, I'm really liking her ability t get out of jams while creating her shot and that pull-up definitely is nice to see