Saturday, December 29, 2018

All BCS Final set for Aggieland Invitational #AI18

I didn't know which Aggieland Invitational semifinal game I wanted to catch but I hadn't seen Rudder, I knew several players on the squad and they were facing the  TABC #1 ranked squad, Pflugerville Hendrickson but the main reason was it was cold and I didn't feel like driving 10 minutes away and Rudder had already lost to the same squad by almost 40 to Hendrickson earlier this season but always remember the game is played on the court

READ MORE


In the other semifinal, how about about College Station, down 42-18 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter against Rockwall, close out the game with a 40-8 run for the victory and am I surprised, absolutely not because after seeing this squad earlier this season, I stated that when you have multiple long ball shooters like they have as well as a team that can apply heat they are capable of, you never say never and when I say something, it's not just to fill up space

READ MORE

Since it is an all BCS final, I'm hanging around for the championship which should be interesting to say the least