Saturday, December 15, 2018

'23 Amarachi Kimpson SMOOVE as ever @passthaball #Super60


I don't care what the setting is, Amarachi Kimpson has just left me speechless and her mindset and work ethic stood out tremendously 3 years ago when I was thinking, oh boy, trouble is coming and when I say that I mean on the court because she's definitely hard to handle, especially in the open court because that extra gear can leave you standing or the hesitation but mark my word, this young lady is a DEFINITE #BCSLock and I truly expect big things from her, sort of like this flashback with that impressive pull-up making it look easy at the buzzer, YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT !!!!!!

GAME WINNER 


Younger sister Shiloh is making a name for herself, she too was a standout during the event read more

Catch the part 1 RECAP from PassThaBall #Super60 right here