Thursday, November 28, 2013

GPR pulling a Trifecta Friday 13th weekend

I just told y'all Cori Schnell came back with a vengeance scoring 25 points so here's how I'm rolling Friday the 13th weekend. I'll catch Cori  in the Prestonwood Tournament and we all know one thing, #talentiseverywhere

This also happens to be the weekend for the Hoop-A-Holics Camp December 15th for 6th-8th graders, if your baby can play, I'll be at Bobby Knight all day. so register now

Read more

It get's even better, I'm in a dilemma on my Friday 13th game. Is it Duncanville at Timberview, Timberview almost got em at home at last season or do I check out Flower Mound featuring Miss Triple Double Lauren Cox at Plano West and Lauren Chou, two of the top 2016 players in the world

GAMES

Who knows, I may just do a different Friday game altogether since I'll see those teams in both the Sandra Meadows and Mansfield Rotary Tournaments but one thing is for sure, that cloning machine doesn't work so I'll go the extra mile to find out who is who and where they should be