Monday, November 25, 2013

How ya like me now?


I cracked this young lady up when I told her I was taking pictures of her taking pictures and as the day progresses, I find ways to humor myself, especially if the ball isn't played, well the best way possible. I invest a lot of time and energy and often have to go through bad basketball to find next level players because I'll always stand by my #talentiseverywhere statement.

I had a chat with someone and they made a comment about folks not liking what they did and my response was I deal with idiots who don't like me and don't even why and for the most part I was probably the first or only person to ever write about their kid, so my advice was based on a song and what it said about the chatter in the background

The sad part about it so many find themselves in bad situations because they just don't know. It takes time and energy and more importantly money to get your child in the best position possible for the next level however that works both ways and you have to always think about your return

I stress this time and time again, I'll keep it real with you because I'm not out for the quick hitter

Read more