Friday, November 29, 2013

Navarro carving her own Destiny at Clear Falls


Based on my experiences over the years, one thing I know is that college coaches look for certain things in players and big guards that can shoot have probably been on the short lists of just about all of them. Destiny Navarro is a big guard, 5'10, and even more importantly she's a sophomore or better yet, super sophomore and if you haven't heard about her, well you will and I mean a lot as she's on my 2016 Under The Radar list

She has range, can shoot the three almost blindfolded and she has range, I guess those missiles she launches from bta are under some radar as well. Navarro dropped 25 earlier this season and is averaging double digits while filling up the  stat sheet. She's one of the bright young stars out in the Clear Lake area, she does her damage for Clear Falls and I'll be watching her closely next week at the Peggy Whitley Classic

Read more