Monday, November 18, 2013

Leeks seals up drip for Marshall at #FBISDTournament


Several college coaches have commended me on the amount of games I watch and I usually respond by saying "yeah I watch a lot of bad basketball each year to find talent" and that's the honest truth. I had been hearing about the FB Marshall back-court, I've been watching '15 Tenise Burns for years but I hadn't seen fellow junior Da'Mazhae Leeks and I was pleasantly surprised after seeing her. She has a good body, handles the ball well and can score if needed, I believe she dropped 25 earlier this season and I saw drop around 20 in the FBISD Tournament against Madison

I'll try and catch her and Marshall later this week in the Aldine Tournament as I'll be splitting time between it and the Texas Invitational because nobody put's in like GPR's staff of ONE!!!!!