Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Triple AAA youth on honor roll

Gabrielle Gregory(2016) and Madison Washington (2017)


Triple AAA performed admirably in the BigTyme Fall Finish and I had a chance to speak with new head coach Daryl Horton about his team. Horton was enthused to say the least and looking at his youthful roster perform the way they did on the court I can see why. I did a story on Gregory after I saw her play in the Big State Flava and I liked what I saw, especially her ability to get to basket. The one thing I didn't see her do was shoot the outside shot, this time I did and she can definitely nail it. Madison Washington showed her explosiveness and when you consider she's only a 2017, her upside is unlimited and if she keeps progressing like I anticipate, well Triple AAA will be someone to deal with with this one-two combination. Gregory and Washington are only a couple of the bright young stars on this team, I'll bring you more as we roll on