Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DFW Elite Team-Otis had several stars shining



2015 Chrystina Propes was one of several standouts performing for DFW Team-Otis at the BigTyme Fall Finish. Propes showed me something back in June when I caught her at the Tyrone Johnson Showcase and I think my exact words were she was the catalyst, actually I know they were because I just looked, and when you have players that can make things happen without the ball, well you have something to work with and believe me this team had several


Sarah Cantu and Claire Metoyer continued to show they could do more than shoot the three, while Erin Maxwell was a force to be reckoned with inside. Jewel Angelo also gave me a glimpse of how strong Manvel should be as she ran the team quite well and all have been on the road since the #FallFinish, taking their official visits to various colleges


Anytime I get to see Taylor Lewis (2014) play, I'm expecting a treat and to this day she hasn't let me down as her game continues to grow. Lewis will have added help at Little Rock-Central this season as she will be joined by Alaysia Ready, Emily Ridgell and Kiara Williams, three 2016 players that caught my eye for the Arkansas Mavericks