Friday, July 1, 2011

2015 Rising Star-Kyra Lambert


I've mentioned before about the abundance of top level talent around the San Antonio area. You heard about a relatively unknown Recee Caldwell who entered high school as freshman but played like a senior, well "lookie" hear folks, be prepared for another young lady that's way ahead of her years on the court. Caldwell's dad, Ray, told me I might want to keep an eye on this kid at Ganon Baker's Camp last year down in College Station and I was impressed after seeing her go through the drills and in games. What's even more impressive to me is the maturity she has shown in less than a year which tells me even though she was a good player, she continued to work. She joins a host of fantastic freshmen around the state and if you get a chance to see her, do it!