Saturday, October 15, 2011

DFW Fall Finish-Several GPR Texas Top 100's Ranked


When you spend a weekend concentrating on over 300 high school players and you observe that you have a number that's seven or eight times the national average on making it to the next level, it's easy to start in filling in the blanks and setting a foundation for a statewide Top 100 in the various classes for upcoming seasons. Starting with the 2013 class on down, as promised I am expanding my next level lists to cover the state of Texas and since I've finalized plans to attend both the Mansfield Rotary and Sandra Meadows Classic, not to mention the various teams from out of town attending the Houston area tournaments along with several club events on tap throughout the state, we'll have some solid players every year for not only the Texas Top 100 but also the Texas Best of the Rest on my Girlz Prep Report Scouting Service. I want to personally thank Corey Hegwood for inviting me to cover the event along with a couple of guys I've has a personal relationship for what seems like forever, Irving Butler and Daryl Horton. Still, more to come from the DFW Fall Finish!