Friday, April 10, 2020

Early look at 2025 group around Texas

I love this picture, I've explained numerous times that I'm a VISUAL person and although I respect other people and their opinions, ranging from politics to evaluating talent, that has nothing to do with what I think and for 60 years it's worked for me, says the man who has been married 9 times. Maybe that doesn't register but what does register is what you do on the court and I've had a chance to see many young players in middle school numerous times and here are TEN of the TOP 2025 players, in no particular order, that I have personally seen in the past few months and have shown me, it's not what you do, it's who you do it against so please don't send me what someone said or any irrelevant nonsense like stats or efficiency ratings

LA Sneed
Aniyah Foy
Aaliyah Chavez
Katelynn Evans
Hillary Dawson
Andrea Sturdivant
Aniah Holmes
Chandler Caver
Kenna McKenzie
Alaysia Gude