Thursday, April 2, 2020

2023 Paris Guillory Continues To Elevate

Talent is everywhere and I always use logic and data to substantiate what I say, unlike many of our political leaders, so that places me in the "expert" category and usually when I say something about a talented young star, well not usually since I've never been wrong, that young star does exactly what I saw and Louisana freshman Paris Guillory continues to elevate her game and fame

READ MORE

AND MORE

In her freshman season, she helped lead her Saint Louis Catholic high school squad to runner-up in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP and this speaks volumes in itself because Guillory has the ability to simply take games over on the offensive end yet she also showed she could do damage in the flow. Mid to long-range, off the dribble, that has always been there since the 6th grade when I first wrote about her yet her range and game keeps expanding and when you combine all of that with her ball-handling and passing ability, well it doesn't really matter what I say as numerous D1 offers have poured in already. She'll be on tour with Lake City Pride, stay tuned