Saturday, March 14, 2020

2026 She's Ballin Showcase quick hitter

I always take pride in trying to evaluate as many players as possible, no matter what age because I know where the bar was set years ago, I saw Brooke McCarty, Sarah Andrews and Deja Kelly in the 5th grade and called all of them #D1Locks, McCarty played at Texas and in the WNBA for Dallas, Andrews (Baylor) and Kelly (North Carolina) are seniors in high school so this sort of tells you how I know what I'm talking about, in fact in 1989, I saw the nurse slap my daughter, Sydney Colson, and my daughter slapped her back and right then I knew she had quick hands that helped her lead Texas A&M to a National Championship and multiple in the WNBA but enough of my genius that goes over the heads of many, here are a few of the 6th graders that are ahead of the game but the main thing is to keep working, this can change and be sure to be where I can see your progression

Bella Flemings
Jaidyn Gunter
Jacy Abii
Delaney Arrendondo
Beya Chase
Janea Walls