Tuesday, December 3, 2019

2019 Katy Classic mini preview


To say I'm excited about this weeks Katy Classic would be somewhat of an understatement as I'll spend opening day at Seven Lakes because of numerous reasons but a couple of the main ones are El Paso Eastlake is coming to town and they feature sharpshooter Cheyenne Bonilla, an UNSIGNED senior you're going to be hearing a lot more about

To make my day even brighter is that their first-round game is against Cedar Ridge, a team in which I've caught several of their players over the club season with Rock Nation and the Raiders super soph Alex Neimeth is one of the many standouts on this squad

Stay tuned for more coming at you on Prep Girls Hoops, here as well as my GPR website so grab some popcorn or whatever and check out the BRACKETS