Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Talented young players not even in MS starts off 2018 Queen Of The Court

KEZIAH LOFTON

Talent is everywhere, I stress that over and over and one thing you'll always get with me is I call it like I see it and being knowledgeable about talent that I've watched for over 20 years, I sort of have a clue about this since "I ain't been wrong yet" so here are 9 PRE-MS players to start off the 2018 Queen Of The Court, always remember I'm only as good as the rosters you send in but I have other names I'll dropping on Twitter and (or) Instagram in the coming weeks since I took about 200 photos worth dropping from this outstanding event put on by DC Queens 

LONDON HARDEN 

2025

Gavyn Robinson ( DC Queens) explosive guard, attacks basket and finishes, plays passing lane and defends baseline to baseline

London Harden (Team Motivate) creates off the dribble, has ability to blow by defenders and keeps coming at you. Wants the ball under pressure

Keziah Lofton  ( BTR 2025) I said she left me speechless last year so I guess I'll say she's a #D1Lock. As good as she was last year, I love the progression as well as desire and comprehension. Plenty of upside is left as she keeps adding to her repertoire

MORGAN DAVIS


2026

Morgan Davis ( LDN Elite 2026) when you're this young and can create your own shot, that's always a good thing but when you're this young and find ways to score, that's a great thing. Tough as nails on both ends

Mazira Palmer ( LDN Select 2026) good size and length already, keeps ball high and battles on both ends for boards, all of this is huge at this stage but icing on the cake is that she finishes

Makenzie White (DC Queens 2026 Silver) athletic, finds ways to get to the basket in traffic and finishes with contact. Already understands playing passing lane and defends on perimeter

Rieyan  DeSouze ( Nike Cy Fair Elite-Lewis) one of those #sizedontmnatter guards I love to talk about and when you impress initially, I definitely keep an eye on you and adding multiple ways to scorer and using both hands in traffic tells me a lot

Jayla Constant ( BTR 2026) you have fast and you have fast with the ball and let me give you a Constant reminder that with the ball, especially under pressure and at this stage is special. She sees the floor, creates and can take over, all pluses

LOGHAN HAMILTON



2027

Loghan Hamilton (Flight Elite) upside has me speechless, already long and athletic plus she's under control and poised. Handles the ball well in the open court under pressure, finishes strong