Wednesday, April 25, 2018

2018 DC Queens' organization still giving me what I need #QueenOfTheCourt

Talia Winzer (DC Queens Select)

I have been covering this organization for a very long time and seeing a video of Micah Cooper at I guess 8 had me tag her Candy Girl because I knew her game would be sweet and as usual, I'm on the money but I also put me on stating the club had some of the best young talent in the Metroplex and again, just don't bet against what I say. Fast forward to now, they're rolling throughout the organization with several youngstas that simply will be household names in HS and beyond, I've highlighted many on here but the HS ballers from various squads simply blew me away. On DC Queens Select. Talia Winzer and Jacey Edwards proved to be forrebound ces to be reckoned with on the inside. Shammaria Stewart is a powerful guard that combines athleticism, this enables her to get to the rim and finish strong as well while Lamesha Madden made the Tip Sheet

QUEEN OF THE COURT TIP SHEET



Love this picture because it not only get's DC Queens Glover's Kendall Brown #10 as well as DC Queens Houston's Kendall Brown both are on Tip Sheet in above link and had several talented players. Also pictured is #3 Kayla Glover who's progression over the years has been fun to watch, almost as her ability to score off the dribble as well as hitting the mid to long range. Don't know if Ariyanna Hines is kin to "Duncan" but sped, with the ball, athleticism and ups had her around the rim, some of you caught that and speaking of ups, Mikayla Eddins stock keeps rising. On Queens Houston when you watch Ciarra Mutshatshi go work on the inside, you get a glimpse of how powerful she really is

DC Queens 2022 Orange group played up in the HS division and awe man, Nora Ritchie and Natalie Cardenas impressed me so much in so little time, it doesn't take me long, trust me, they're also in above Tip Sheet . When you can truly play, I get that fast but when you show me you can perform in the clutch and the only thing I hate is that I didn't see more of this squad because it's loaded with talent, I mean powerful Madison McCloud , check, Vivian Jin, triple check with the catch and shoot three ball and you got you something to work with. I'll catch these clubs and more at the DC Queens NCAA Certified Event in JULY so if you wanna be seen, well providing your coach, director or team rep sends in a NON ERRONEOUS ROSTER .......