Tuesday, April 17, 2018

2018 Flight Elite continues to soar


Flight Elite continues to show talent is everywhere and I definitely got a kick out of watching the youngest squad, 3rd graders, who eventually won the 2018 Queen Of The Court in their division. When a coach takes the time to hand deliver a roster prior to the event, I'll certainly do my best to make sure and catch them. Ja'Mia Labd and La'Kyra Biscoe were new faces I hadn't seen, both showed potential which ran prevalent through the squad.



Siya King's size, hands and footwork, Makenzie Scott playing that passing lane like a big girl already and the sheer athleticism of Myah Spriggs and Aniya Pratt tells me a lot right now. I love the way Kori Singleton got to the rim, she already gets it and attacked relentlessly from every angle and with her desire to do that right now has her ahead of the game and speaking of ahead of the game, Loghan Hamilton, pictured above,  made the Elementary School Tip Sheet but her game is far from ELEMENTARY Sherlock

Tip Sheet