Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Watch Out for KF

One thing I love is saying I told you so, as far as the haps in GBB. Jasmine Rollins is ready to help lead her squad
Keylantra Taylor is one of the top posts in the city and KF was in dire need of a makeove in order to compete in not only the city, but their district which has improved a whole lot

Desiree Davis is all smiles because she knows this team is on the verge of something big. Maybe not this year, but it's coming

Let me set the stage on that. I've repeated several times about how impressed I am with Ekiya Gray's game. Not to mention that her dad, Eric, was a football star at Aldine and her grandfather, Thomas Henderson was not only a 9 year NBA Player and an Olympian, he played his college ball at the University of Hawaii, so the kid has the genes and you can "book that Danno"
Regina Scott is one off the first players off the bench. She can hit the mid-range and take care of biz in the paint
The addition of Ebony Parker gives KF one of the best young backcourts in the city.
There win over Langham Creek moves then to 3-0 for the first time that I can remember
So why isn't Keke smiling? Abracadabra!


Story on game against LC