Friday, March 18, 2022

Houston United 2026 #simmiecolsonclassic

Why do I yell "What The Chuck" when I walk in a gym and see Houston United Director Chuck McCowan? Well for a number of reasons since the rumor is I'm crazy, the people that get it will actually talk but more importantly, is because of what he is building and is one of the people that are truly developing, I don't care if you disagree, I don't seek your approval yet I do approve of watching the progression from a number of players in the organization so let me it drop it quickly 

Averie Aranda caught my yey off the top, I even previewed her on PGH TEXAS yet she wasn't the only player. 

Doniya Shelby -long and athletic with UPS, yeah elevates for rebounds and finishes, good upside

Sarah Drummer- stands around "the magic number" which is 6'0, goes after the ball off the rim, scores on putbacks, has good upside

Eboni Sidney- work ethic is solid, so is upside as she already is battling for rebounds

Potential is definitely there for Audriana Kobina, Wynter Fludd, and Amelia Kaljoni, and watching the progression on the court of this team has me excited because I see it coming