Monday, March 14, 2022

2022 #SimmieColsonClassic finishes with excitement


I have to start with a shoutout to Coach Trey Phillips (Houston Dream) and Coach Chuck McCowan (Houston UTD) and I talk about there are not of guys doing this that would be coaching my daughter and most of them were here when you add Coach Moses Ellis (Uptempo) as well as a couple of Houston Dream Coaches, Jason Bibbs, and Brandon Patterson, well that speaks volumes about the history ad I have these two for 20 years, Trey and Moses 15 and Chuck over a decade so let me thank him and Trey for pulling this off. Development is important yet in spite of what you are being told by liars, there is not a lot of that but that's another story.

 I'll be dropping tidbits here because this is where everything started, on my blog, use the search bar and the only reason I got into was that my daughters wanted to play and my baby stopped both days, that's her and Obama as well as the numerous highlights from the WNBA and Athletes Unlimited so remember, I actually have traveled this road. Also, be sure and check my website as well as a few of the younger #D1Locks I'm dropping on Prep Girls Hoops Texas

I'm loving the development of this young Houston United team, pictured above, I saw them I believe 2 or 3 weeks ago, just got back from Vegas so I'm still not there but I', already seeing improvement, trust me, once you comprehend the game, play hard and within yourself and absorb what's being taught, everything will fall into place and it's not where you start, it's where you finished and I'm going to enjoy watching THE BABIES improvement over the years