Friday, January 24, 2020

The Politics and the BS


This may be my last article so just in case, what better way to start my Friday than to piss someone off and go out with a bang, you know like I used to on message boards and when you piss off petty people, they might omit your child from different things, like McDonald's or Parade's All American but at the end of the day, my daughter still had a parade and I stopped eating quarter pounders with cheese. Okay, I'm lying about that but I'll use the acronym, the PMF's I dealt with along the way showed me way back how political this stuff was and although I haven't seen every player on the list, I've seen some who aren't but with abundance of people who suck up, in many ways, nothing surprises me

Deja Kelly and Hannah Gusters are in, they should be, no doubt about that, in fact, I saw Priscilla Williams dropping threes one foot past halfcourt back in the 6th grade and all are three are legit but when you don't know who's voting and (or) controlling the vote, I guess many do and that's why the kiss a lot of ass, especially on social media and all I can say is this the world in which we live in.

2020 ROSTER

All I can say is this, I was called "uppity" which means a whole lot of things when my daughter played and was somewhat outspoken, didn't use acronyms on message boards but when I got into that "No Vaseline" mode and "Hit Em Up" I made several points although nothing has really changed other than Texas players finally got noticed in a big way.

As I pat myself on the back for that, if you were omitted unjustly, my daughter went on to not only win a National Championship but play multiple years in the WNBA, not many can say that who played on the 2007 squad, these numbers don't lie

2007 ROSTER

Do not let anyone's opinion stop YOU and my opinion is included even though unlike many of the "experts" I haven't been wrong yet  but let me also give you something to ponder on and compare, I know many won't get it yet it's here for you, have a great day and I love extra onions

2011 WNBA Draft